The Kendrick Foundation awards scholarships of up to $15,000 per year for Morgan County residents pursuing one of the following degrees:
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD, MHC, MFT, AC/CAC
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT, PTA
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN, NP, APN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS
- Dentistry: DDS, DMD
- Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS
- Optometry: OD.s
- Physician Assistant: PA
- Public Health: MPH
- Social Work: MSW/CSW
To be eligible for the Kendrick Foundation scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education.
There are three separate applications for this scholarship:
More detailed information can be found in our program guide:
Kendrick Scholars are expected to work in a health-related field in Morgan County upon graduation.
The deadline to apply is 4 p.m. EST on Monday, January 11, 2021.
Preference limited to the degrees/fields above. Please contact the Kendrick Foundation for clarification on any degree not listed. Please contact the Kendrick Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 317-831–1232.