Congratulations to the 2019 Kendrick Foundation Scholars!
The Kendrick Foundation is proud to provide support for Morgan County residents pursuing careers in the healthcare field.
For the academic school year 2019-2020, we awarded scholarships to 22 students!
for the 2020-2021 academic school year are OPEN!
Link to Kendrick Foundation Scholarship Applications:
Scholarship Information and Details:
We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on our scholarship.
To be eligible for the Kendrick Foundation scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change.
Kendrick Foundation scholarships provide a maximum of $15,000 per year for Morgan County residents pursuing one of the following degrees, with an intention to return to Morgan County to work in a healthcare-related field.
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD, MHC, MFT, AC/CAC
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN, NP, APN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS
- Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS
- Optometry: OD.s
- Physician Assistant: PA
- Public Health: MPH
- Social Work: MSW/CSW
Preference limited to the degrees/fields above. Please contact the Kendrick Foundation for clarification on any degree not listed. Please contact the Kendrick Foundation at email@example.com or give us a call at 317-831–1232.