SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021-22 ACADEMIC YEAR CLOSED.
The Kendrick Foundation awards scholarships of up to $15,000 per year for Morgan County residents pursuing one of the following degrees:
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD, MHC, MFT, AC/CAC
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT, PTA
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN, NP, APN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS
- Dentistry: DDS, DMD
- Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS
- Optometry: OD.s
- Physician Assistant: PA
- Public Health: MPH
- Social Work: MSW/CSW
To be eligible for the Kendrick Foundation scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education.
There are three separate applications for this scholarship:
More detailed information can be found in our program guide:
Kendrick Scholars are required to complete 20 hours of volunteer service during the academic year and are expected to practice in Morgan County upon graduation.
The deadline to apply for the 2021-22 academic year scholarship was January 11, 2021. The 2021-22 Academic Year Scholarship Guide is for informational purposes only and may not reflect any future changes to the scholarship application process. Information regarding the 2022-23 academic year scholarship cycle should be available in October 2021.