FOR THE 2019 YEAR IS CURRENTLY: CLOSED
The Kendrick Foundation exists to support initiatives that improve the physical and mental health of Morgan County residents. We seek to partner with strong community organizations addressing three primary focus areas:
Prevention and Management
Substance Abuse Prevention
Consistent with our vision of serving as the premier catalyst for identifying and promoting the healthcare needs of Morgan County, this year’s grant process will continue to focus on tracking impact and fostering collaboration among evidence-based programs.
SCHEDULE: 2019-2020 Timeline
- June 21: Letters of Intent Open
- July 12: (Friday): Letter of Intent applications due by 4:00 PM
- By July 22: Select organizations will be invited via email to complete the full application
- August 19: Full grant applications due by 4:00 PM
- September 13: Grant recipients will be notified via email. Grant funding will be distributed upon receipt of a signed Grant Agreement
This Kendrick Foundation grant cycle is intended to provide financial support for programs that will begin by April 2020 at the latest. Compelling multi-year proposals may also be considered.