Congratulations to the 2018 Kendrick Scholars
The Kendrick Foundation is proud to provide support for Morgan County residents who are pursuing careers in the healthcare field.
For the Academic Year 2018-2019, we awarded scholarships to 27 Students!
for the 2018 Year is CLOSED
Scholarship Information & Details:
We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on our scholarship.
To be eligible for our Kendrick Foundation scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change.
Kendrick Foundation Scholarships provide a maximum of $15,000 per year for Morgan County residents who are pursuing one of the following degrees, with an intention to return to Morgan County to work in a healthcare-related field.
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech-Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT
- Physician Assistant, PA
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS
- Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS
- Optometry: O.D.s
Have questions? Please contact the Kendrick Foundation at email@example.com or give us a call at (317)831 – 1232